I started Potential Psychology Blog in August of 2014 so, being only four months old it's a little cheeky to do a 'Year in Review' but I was curious about which of the things I've written so far most captured your attention. And this is the Top Ten...
10. Our move to the country came in at number ten.
9. You were interested in reading a bit about me and my award.
8. It's all about parents obviously got the parents interested and Jennifer Senior's TED talk is ace.
7. Sending your hopes and dreams out into the universe was a popular theme with a lot of people.
6. Friends and how 20 is not the new 30. TED talks were winners. This one was Meg Jay talking about taking hold of life in your 20s.
5. Some Monday inspiration and a Clever Woman Doing Clever Stuff . You seem to like reading about clever people doing clever things as much as I do.
4. Last week's post on the Sydney siege, moving house and moving on seemed to resonate and I had some beautiful comments on this one. Thank you.
3. The lovely Dayarne's post on anxiety and Post Natal Depression. I read this over and over and it's still one of my favourites.
2. Kids, guilt and screen time. Looks like I'm not alone in my mother's guilt.
1. Mental Health: Their words was my most read post for 2014 and I'm thrilled as I was sharing the thoughts and experience of others and it's a message so worth sharing.
So thank you all for visiting, reading and sharing. I'd love to hear what you most enjoyed from the blog this year and I'd love it even more if you told me what you'd like to see next year!
There's one more Christmas post to come tomorrow and then I'm off on holidays for a little while but keep checking back during January for a little summer series on Getting To Know You.