Podcast Episode 102: Belonging and Cultivating Your Thrive Tribe
We're back with another episode of our new weekly podcast series "How To Thrive", a collaboration with positive psychology coach Marie McLeod. This series is all about exploring how to thrive and practicing the BEACON model; a model of thriving that Marie has developed to guide us through the simple steps to thriving and flourishing in life.
In this episode, we talk about the first "beam" of the BEACON model: Belonging. We ask:
- What do we mean by belonging?
- How important is having close connections to others to our wellbeing?
- What is a Thrive Tribe and how do we cultivate and sustain one?
- Who gets to be in our "thrive tribe?"
- What's a micro-moment of connection? And how does it help us to build relationships?
Your quest for this week: Find opportunities to create micro-moments of connection and tell us about them!
Are You Ready to Fulfil Your Potential?
Download your FREE copy of ‘Creating Thriving, Motivated Teams: A How To Guide’ by entering your details below
Thanks for listening! If you've enjoyed this episode we'd love it if you would:
Join the Potential Psychology Podcast Facebook Group.
Email me and let me know what you're enjoying and whether there's any topics YOU would love to learn about.