What a great way to round out Season One of the Potential Psychology Podcast!
This is a fun and fabulous interview with exuberant and engaging coaching and clinical psychologist Cassandra Dunn. Cass and I chat, laugh and explore our way around career paths, taking chances, reframing risk and finding happiness.
- The long and winding road that Cass has taken to find her passion and purpose
- The uncertain but exciting nature of careers and how following your curiosity can take you to where you need to be
- Life coaching - what it is and how does it help you?
- High expectations, anxiety and letting go of jugdgement,
- and Cass's tips for success, wellbeing and happiness.
Ellen finishes the episode by sharing her gratitude to those who have made Season One of the Potential Psychology Podcast a rewarding and successful experience.
Thank you so much for listening. We'll be back in mid-June 2018 with Season Two of the podcast.
While you're waiting, we'd love it if you would: