- What is the future of work and how do we prepare our kids for it?
- Are schools and universities setting kids up for future success?
- Does technology in the classroom improve outcomes for kids?
- Should every school student be learning to code?
- And what are the skills that kids will need in tomorrow's world?
These are just some of the questions I ask Dr Joe Sweeney, technologist, researcher, writer and expert in workforce transformation in this episode of the Potential Psychology podcast.
Joe and I discuss schools, education, technology, tools, parenting and the future of work. We talk about why LEGO is important for the digital world, the role of books in future happiness and success and why the most important thing we can do for our kids is teaching them to think.
Join me as we explore the future - and the past - with Dr Joe Sweeney.
Thanks for listening! If you've enjoyed this episode we'd love it if you would: